Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Media and mind control

As all my blogs are gun related this one will be also. Now We have all heard about the recent school shooting in Connecticut but can you name any of the victims from Columbine? The media makes these mass murders out to be celebrities and not the cold blooded mentally twisted individual they really are. How many times a day, week, month or even year do you hear about guns being used to stop one from murdering, raping, or robing individuals and families? I would like to congratulate the families and indiviuals that took that risk for protecting there family im sure it was a very scarey moment and I know when I carry my gun I don't look for someone to scare hurt or kill for some thrill, money or drugs I carry mine to keep me and my loved ones safe like the president travels in a convoy loaded with federal agents armed with fully automatic weapons, if he wants us to give up our arms I want him and every other politician to give up there fire power. What do they do to deserve it? Why should they protect there families with fully automatic weapons with hi capacity magazines and we cant?

No comments:

Post a Comment